This information applies to visitors of our website, clients and job applicants.
The data controller for our activities is CHATME AI LLC (625026, Russia, Tyumen, st. Republic, d. 142, pom. 76).
What data do we collect?
- personal identification information (full name, email address, phone number);
- information about accounts in social networks;
- anonymized visitor data (including cookies) using Internet services (Yandex Metrica, Google Analytics and other similar services).
- place of work and position held.
We work hard to find and introduce new people to our product as well as improve the quality of our website. We want to communicate clearly and directly with everyone that visits. To do this we need data. However, we practice privacy by design, privacy by default and data minimization so we’ll take the smallest amount of data we can while still providing our visitors an enjoyable experience.
We request processing of personal data of visitors, such as IP address and email address (but only in the case that visitors request information be sent by email). We also collect non-personal data to learn how visitors found our website, what kind of device they’re using, how long they stayed, which pages they visited, etc. This non-personal data is tied to a temporary identifier that is removed after the end of each browsing session.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CHATME.AI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message via form on a website;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We process personal data based on consent according to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR, which you are free to give or refuse. You give us consent when you send your data to us. You can change your decisions at anytime by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you change your decision it will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How will we use your data?
CHATME.AI collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request to our contact form and provide feedback;
- Email you with special offers on our products and services;
- Improve our services.
How do we store your data?
Security of personal data processed by CHATME.AI is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
Individual data subject right (Your rights)
Remember there are number of rights you can exercise:
- Right to access - you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectification - you have the right to request that CHATME.AI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CHATME.AI to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Restriction of processing - you have the right to request that CHATME.AI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Erasure - you have the right to request that CHATME.AI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability - you have the right to request that CHATME.AI transfer your personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
- Right to Object - you have the right to object to CHATME.AI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CHATME.AI has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Roskomnadzor office at https://rkn.gov.ru/treatments/ask-question/.