Chatme.ai is a Conversational AI product company aiming at delivering human-like experiences for customers and employees to achieve business goals effective and efficiently. Our conversational platform is a tool to develop, train, test, and deploy smart chatbots and virtual assistants integrated with corporate systems.
Those who trust us: DNS, Probka, World Class, Whirlpool Russia, Otkritie Bank, Rusagro, Shinservice and more than 70 other Russian and international companies.
We are currently looking for an IT Recruiter to form a technical team for our global division. Ultimately, you will play a pivotal role in hiring qualified people who align with our strategic vision and goals while providing a positive candidate experience.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Promote job openings on and source potential candidates from various resources best for a particular position
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Develop and maintain candidate pipeline, maintain relationships with past applicants to potentially hire them into new open positions
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages – from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down
- Screen candidates for different roles
- Conduct soft skills assessment, including behavioural interviews
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, and determine position requirements
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Develop a clear hiring process ensuring every feedback counts when making a decision
- Compose and send attractive job offers and provide comprehensive support during pre-boarding days
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard smoothly
- Participate in industry-related conferences and events to network with prospective candidates and industry professionals.
- Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter
- Fluent Russian
- Sound judgement and decision-making
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology or relevant field.
- Flexible working hours, part time.
- Opportunity to foster a solid HR recruitment foundation for a global expansion.
- Euro-based payments, having a bank account outside Russia and Belarus is a plus.
- Fixed-term contract with possible extension.